the state of being in good health, especially as an actively pursued goal.The Wellness Workshop is a four-week program that was designed to teach you practical tools and techniques to help you achieve good health in all areas. With a background in psychology and 8+ years of experience, your instructor will guide you every step of the way with the help of your new yoga teacher and a guest speaker.During this course, you will learn:
• Holistic wellness practices focusing on mental, emotional, and physical well-being.
• Guided mindfulness meditation
• Emotional well-being (i.e understanding your emotions, emotional release through journaling)
• Physical well-being (i.e importance of exercise)
• Simple physical activity (i.e stretching and yoga)
• Healthy eating (i.e basics of nutrition)
• Stress management techniques (i.e stress triggers, stress reduction techniques)
• Sleep Hygiene (i.e bedtime routine, importance of quality sleep)
After completing this course, you will be able to:
• Practice mindfulness
• Understand your emotions
• Apply techniques to manage your emotional and physical health
• Identify stress triggers and reduce your stress
• Practice breathing techniques
• Follow a bedtime routine
• Achieve wellness
At the end of this course, you will receive:
• an e-book copy of Buried and Breathing
• a certificate of completion
This class will take place every Saturday from 12:15pm-1:15pm until the end of your course.
The content in this course is for informational or educational purposes only, and does not substitute professional medical advice or consultations with healthcare professionals.